Fresh Homemade Pasta
Posted on Jul 14 2017 by Rob Steinmetz
Roasted Tomato Sauce
- 2 lbs cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dry oregano
- to taste salt and pepper
- for serving parmesan cheese
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Roast at 425 F until the tomatoes are soft and juices release
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
- 9 oz all purpose flour
- 3 oz semolina flour
- 4 ea. eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Stir together the all purpose and semolina flour with the salt.
- Create a well in the center.
- Add the olive oil and crack the eggs into the well.
- Whisk the eggs together in well.
- Gradually whisk wider to incorporate the flour.
- Using your hands, knead the dough until it comes together in a smooth, dry ball.
- Wrap and rest at least 15 minutes.
Roll out and cut into desired shapes. *Dough can be frozen in bulk. Noodles can be dried and frozen. Noodles can be cooked fresh.