The Pick-up and Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring all guests donating or receiving furniture have an extremely positive impression of (and experience shopping at/donating to) The Bridge Thrift Store. They will work alongside the Co-Founder/Store Director in executing our weekly pick-up and delivery schedule and stocking the furniture room.
- Consistently provide a welcoming environment for guests by greeting and thanking them.
- Serve as the face of the store making sure all guests feel like difference-makers during donation pick-ups and deliveries of purchases.
- Assist with keeping the furniture room well-stocked, safe and organized.
- Follow all protocol and accurately record furniture sales, pick-ups and deliveries.
- Responsible for safely pulling, loading and unloading furniture related to guest donations/purchases.
- Help support and assist with timely and accurate pick-up or delivery communication to guests.
- Provide leadership and display a heart of service in working with students to help them learn, grow, and accomplish their objectives.
- Other duties as assigned by the Co-Founder/Store Director.
- Friendly, responsive and patient approach.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to drive a box truck within 10 miles of the store (no CDL required).
- Ability to life up to 75 lbs. throughout the day.
- Strong, friendly and engaging communication skills with an understanding of quality guest services.
- Outgoing personality and outwardly-focused mentality; Solid people skills.
- Ability to prioritize schedule, task and projects and meet necessary deadlines.
- Willingness to work hard at completing all tasks with excellence.
- Ability to clearly communicate issues before they become problems.
- Personal and professional integrity (even in social and online settings).
- Think clearly and creatively, especially when problem-solving.
- Sense of humor.
Strong personal integrity and communication skills are required. Applicants should click the purple "Apply Now" button to submit an application AND submit a resume to [email protected] Please, no phone calls or visits.