Chicken Parmesan Wraps
Posted on Jul 5 2017 by Lyndsey Dulfer
Ingredients | Yield 10 wraps
- 7 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp of black pepper
- 2 cups of marinara sauce
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- 10 tortilla shells
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Bake chicken breasts in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour until juices run clear and there is no pink.
- Shred chicken using two forks.
- Place shredded chicken in large mixing bowl. Add Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, marinara sauce, and basil. Stir well.
- Place 1 tortilla shell on a flat work surface and sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese down the middle. Spread ½ cup of chicken mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold tortilla shell inward toward middle, then fold long sides inward, making a closed wrap.
- Repeat with remaining shells.
- Preheat electric skillet to 350 degrees. Spray skillet with non-stick spray and cook the wraps until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with additional marinara sauce.