TIKTOK MARKETING INTERNSHIP
GOAL OF POSITION: As a TikTok Content Marketing Intern, you will help us launch into this trendy video-sharing social app. Under the Director of Marketing, you will help support the planning and creation of TikTok videos during our summer semester. So if you LOVE TikTok, this role is just for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Creating TikTok videos that represents the brand message and personality of The Bridge Teen Center.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team regarding TikTok analytics, growth strategies, etc.
- Photographing and filming video footage of student programs and some Friday Night events that could be used for TikTok videos.
- Research trends on TikTok that relate brand awareness and development.
- Engage with audience on TikTok by responding to comments and DMs.
- Assisting with one Friday Night a month as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
- Willingness to stay active and current (on trends) with all relevant social media outlets.
- Creativity and a vigorous work ethic.
- Sensitivity to different opinions.
- A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Reliable transportation.
- The ability to work well with individuals and groups.
- The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
- A sense of humor.
It is the desire of The Bridge Teen Center, through our internship program, for each student to experience hands-on training in a career area of interest and develop practical leadership skills for the future. We encourage interns to:
- Set personal goals for what he/she would like to accomplish during their internship.
- Have regular informational meetings with staff.
- Tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about the organization.
- Gain exposure to new ideas and people (network).
- Not be afraid to ask questions.
- Take Initiative.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click below to complete the Internship Application. In addition to completing the application, please upload your resume and cover letter. You will be contacted if your credentials match the needs of The Bridge Teen Center. This process may be prolonged due to the high volume of applications we receive. No phone calls or visits please.