Join us from home on Zoom! If you’re an aspiring chef or baker extraordinaire, you’ll want to be a part of this program. Discover how simple it is to make your own loaf of bread. Just mix flour, yeast, salt, and warm water to create dough that you don’t have to knead or massage into submission. Watch it rise and pop it in the oven. In just minutes, delight in this beautiful artisan bread that smells and tastes so fresh. If you have the ingredients, feel free to make along with us or just watch. See full recipe HERE.
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.