Join us from home on Zoom and try some new decorating and frosting techniques that you can pass on as your own holiday tradition! If you have cookies, frosting, and sprinkles, feel free to decorate right along with us or just watch. Embrace the art of piping frosting through a bag, tracing and flooding designs onto cookies, and flocking which is the process of sprinkling sugar onto moist icing to get an extra sparkling layer. You’ll be so proud to use the skills you didn’t know you had. Sign up now and celebrate the holiday season with us!
See complete ingredient and supply list below:
- Undecorated Christmas cookies
- Frosting or icing
- Pastry piping bags, couplers, and tips (or sandwich-size Ziploc bags - just cut off one of the corners to create an opening for the frosting or icing)
- Offset spatula (or a butter knife)
- Baking sheet and parchment paper
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.