Under the leadership of the Marketing Department, the intern will provide assistance in the creation, planning, and execution of videos for entertainment, educational, promotional, and training purposes for students, volunteers, and the general public.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Create and develop training and safety videos for volunteers and staff.
- Create and execute logistics of all video shoots and studio time.
- Research various platforms to use for uploading/sharing videos and other media materials.
- Create a video demonstration portfolio of afterschool school programs for educational and funding purposes.
- Assist in creating new afterschool program and event ideas using various video platforms for upcoming semester.
- Research, present, and create video vignettes and games for student Friday Night events.
- Assist and document community outreach efforts for website media area.
- Providing general assistance and other duties assign by Marketing Department.
- Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
- Interest/abilities related to video production.
- Sensitivity to different opinions.
- A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- The ability to work well with individuals and groups of students.
- Clear and creative thinking.
- The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
- A sense of humor.
It is the desire of the Bridge Teen Center, through our internship program, for each student to experience hands-on training in a career area of interest and develop practical leadership skills for the future. We encourage interns to:
- Set personal goals for what he/she would like to accomplish during their internship.
- Have regular informational meetings with staff.
- Tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about the organization.
- Gain exposure to new ideas and people (network).
- Not be afraid of asking questions.
- Take initiative.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications for prospective interns are available here. This file must be downloaded, completed, then saved. Completed applications, along with resumes and cover letters, should be emailed to [email protected]. You will be contacted if your credentials match the needs of The Bridge Teen Center. This process may be prolonged due to the high volume of applications we receive. No phone calls or visits please.