The Bridge Teen Center offers FREE pick-up at several local schools during the school year and at select locations during the summer months. Students must have a complete Student Membership Application (SMA) on file with "permission to transport" checked off. Advance sign-up is required either online or by phone. To sign-up online, click the green bus button in the upper right corner of the website. Once you have signed-up online, your sign-up can only be altered by phone. Please note if school is not in session or if there is a snow day (during the school year), there will be no Bridge bus pick-up.
SUMMER BUS PICK-UP LOCATIONS INCLUDE:
- Jerling Junior High (Wednesdays at 1:00 on west entrance of school)
AFTER SCHOOL PICK-UP (DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR ONLY) INCLUDES:
- Arbor Park Middle School (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:30 at Door 15)
- Tinley Park High School (Tuesdays at 3:05 at main entrance)
- Summit Hill Junior High (Wednesdays at 2:25 in front drive behind all buses)
- Central Middle School (Wednesday at 3:05 at Door 3)
- Orland Junior High (Wednesday at 3:25 at east end of bus lane, south side of building)
- Jerling Junior High (Wednesday at 4:00 after Homework Club - north side of building)
If your school is not listed here, please email us at email@example.com or call 708.532.0500 if you are interested in bus pick-up. Due to limited volunteer and staff availability, we are not able to accommodate every request.