Freshen up your favorite outfit and accessories! Make sure to have those pieces and any embellishments like patches, beads, or an old necklace you want to add nearby so you can receive “live” guidance from a young, fashion-forward entrepreneur. Don’t forget to have scissors, a hot glue gun or fabric mending tape available, just in case you want to make big changes!
See complete supply list below:
- Favorite outfit (including shirt, jeans/leggings/skirt, sweaters/sweatshirts, and shoes)
- Accessories (including necklaces, earrings, belts, etc.)
- Embellishments (including patches, beads, old necklaces)
- Hot glue and refills (or fabric mending tape)
- Iron & iron board (only if you’re planning to use fabric mending tape)
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.