Meet Dr. Nick through Zoom and hear first-hand about what he’s learning through his experiences in the ER, especially through COVID-19 pandemic. That’s right, he was on the front lines, helping people fight the virus. This program is not just for students interested in entering a career in the medical field, but for anyone who wants to help people. Virtually participate in hands-on games that will engage your leadership skills and practice the habits and thinking skills that every compassionate leader (including medical professionals) needs to know.
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.