Let’s celebrate International Coffee Day! Enhance the look (and smell...LOL) of an old picture frame by gluing coffee beans onto the outer rim. Add coffee beans and a tealight candle to a glass jar and you’ve got yourself a room freshener. Or just take some card stock paper, create your own design, and attach coffee beans for a 3D creation. Don’t have coffee beans? Use dried cooking beans instead.
See complete supply list below:
- Coffee beans (or dried cooking beans)
- Picture frame
- Glass jar
- Tealight candle (optional)
- Colorful cardstock paper
- Pencil, pen, or markers
- Glue gun and glue gun refills (or glue sticks)
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.