Calling all poets, artists, and creatives! Get inspired with this freshly creative writing method. Find an old book or come visit The Bridge Thrift Store and buy one for a buck and use a black marker to create poetry from words on various pages. You'll be surprised at what you are able to compose just by looking for words that stand out to you. Have the book and marker ready, so we can dive right into this virtual program!
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Expressive Arts Programs this semester are sponsored in part by Trinity Christian College.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.