Join us from home on Zoom and get a culinary experience you won’t forget! Our friends at Chuy’s will teach you how to perfectly blend Mexican and American cuisines by creating their signature burritos. Chop a few veggies, cook some beans, grill steak or chicken, and add any or all of it to a corn tortilla (handmade by you). Sprinkle with shredded cheese and salsa or hot sauce. Bonus - learn the secret to rolling a burrito so none of the ingredients fall out! If you have the ingredients, feel free to make with us or just watch. See full recipe HERE.
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection.
The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.