Join us from home on Zoom! If you have the ingredients, feel free to make these recipes right along with us or just watch. Clean and cut kiwi, grapes, bananas, and strawberries. Then, skewer them on a stick to make tasty, colorful creations. This could be a fun snack that you could prep ahead of time, so it’s ready to eat when you need a refreshing pick-me-up. You might consider making this for upcoming holiday family parties, too. What else could we add to the skewers? Take this step toward daily health and sign up now! See full ingredient list here (coming soon).
To enter a Bridge @ Zoom program:
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL at thebridgeteencenter.org.
- Use your USER ID and PASSWORD to log in.
- Click on PROGRAM LIST to view programs you signed up for.
- Click the ZOOM link for your program, or copy and paste into a browser.
- Wait in the ZOOM WAITING ROOM until the program begins.
- Review the Bridge @ Zoom GUIDELINES while you wait.
For the best Zoom experience, please use a computer or tablet with a good internet connection. The Bridge is unable to provide individual technical support for Zoom program access.
Important Attendance Policy:
Out of respect to our volunteers, please be sure you can attend the programs you sign up for. Confirmation calls or text messages are made 48-72 hours prior to every program. If you do not respond to our confirmation call within 24 hours of the program, a student on the waiting list will fill your spot. If a student is a "no show" for 2 or more programs, they will be automatically placed on the waiting list for other programs they have signed up for during that semester. 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations.